Monica Breckenridge is the CEO of Pink Realty and Pink Real Estate. She started in real estate full time in 2007. She runs the Pink Team in Colorado and oversee's all her agents and staff. In 2018 was when Monica started franchising Pink Realty. Pink Realty is a registered trademark and a registered franchise. Monica has been the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado Springs since 2013. In 2017 she was #4 real estate agent in the USA. This is a major accomplishment. She personally trains and mentors her franchise owners to be successful like her.
- Top 4 Real Estate Agent Nationwide in 2017 as seen in Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. See the complete list!
- Top 11 Real Estate Agent Nationwide in 2016 as seen in Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. See the complete list!
- Top 22 Real Estate Agents Nationwide in 2015 as seen in Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. See the complete list!
- From 2013-2017 Monica was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado.
- In 2013 Monica personally sold one out of every 2.2 listings myself without the assistance of another Real Estate Agent. This is due to our powerful marketing and team.
- Featured on Lore Magazine November 2017. Read the Story!
- Featured on the cover of Colorado Realtor Magazine as a top producer January 2018. Read the Story!
- Featured on the cover of Top Agent Magazine in 2014. Read the story!.
- Featured on the cover of Featured Agent Magazine in 2016. Read the Story!
- Featured in Realty Trac Magazine in May 2011 as a Foreclosure Expert
- Member of the Peak Producers consisting of the top 10% of REALTORS in Colorado Springs.
- Author of the book, “Short Sale and Foreclosure Investing”.
- #1 Reveiewed agent on Trulia.com. See my Trulia Profile Here!
- Zillow All-Star with 5 Star Rating. See my Zillow Profile Here!
Professional Designations and Education
- Bachelors Degree from Colorado State University in 2003 with Major in Criminology and Minor in Forensic Science
- Masters Degree from Colorado University in 2004 with Masters in Forensic Science
- CDPE Designation (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- MRP Designation (Military Relocation Professional)
- SRES® – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- RSPS-Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute
Memberships & Associations
- Member of Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS
- Member of Denver Association of REALTORS
- Member of Douglas Elbert Association of REALTORS
- Member of Pueblo Association of REALORS
- Member of Summit Association of REALTORS
- Member of Vail Board of REALTORS
- Member of Aspen Board of REALTORS
- Member of Royal Gorge Board of REALTORS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Graduated 2015 from Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS Leadership Academy
- REALTOR Services Corporation – RSC Director for 2015-2018 Term (Subsidiary of PPAR)
- A+ Rating with the BBB!
- New Construction
- Luxury Homes
- Investor Fix and Flips
- Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Military Buyers
- 1st Time Homebuyers
- Moving Up Buyers
- Relocation Expert
- Buying and Selling at the same time
- Preparing a Home to Sell!
- Rental Properties
- Vacation Home Purchase
- Investor Purchase
- 1031 Exchanges
I am an aggressive REALTOR that is determined to be successful. I work really hard for all my clients and strive for the best in customer service. I treat my customers the way I would want to be treated. Many of my clients remain long term friends with me. I put a lot of dedication into my clients and making their homes look fabulous. I work almost every day to make sure everything gets done very timely! I am also a real estate investor and I buy houses. Ask me during our meeting if your home qualifies for our investment home purchase.
Am I related to the town of Breckenridge, CO?
That is a question we also get everyday. Are you related to the founders of the town Breckenridge? Well there actually is a fun little story behind the name. The town of Breckenridge, CO was actually named after the Vice President of the United States John Breckinridge. In 1859, a town for gold miners was set up along the Blue River in Colorado. The town was called “Breckinridge” in hopes of flattering Vice President John Breckinridge in order to get a post office. The plan worked and Breckinridge became the first town between the Continental Divide and Salt Lake City to get a post office for its 8,000 residents. Well it so happens that the owners of Pink Realty are related to John Breckinridge. The family name and the town of Breckinridge was renamed over time to Breckenridge. So Yes, the town of Breckenridge was named after Monica and Russ's family. Pretty neat to be living in Colorado and doing real estate in this town.