About the Name Pink Realty
The story behind coming up with a name for the brokerage is an interesting one. CEO Monica Breckenridge was trying to come up with a word that she would be able to have as a marketing phone number, that way the last 4 digits were the name of her company. At the time Monica and Russ started the company, Monica was the biggest fan of the color PINK that there was. Her car even had PINK on it! Monica realized that the word PINK was a 4 letter word and a light-bulb went off in her head. PINK is a color and a brand that sticks out that nobody else has; it’s very memorable. People would not have to remember anything but a color and they would find us.
Monica instantly knew she hit the jackpot with her name. She knew that her name and branding were so powerful that she must franchise it. Pink Realty is a registered trademark so that means nobody can operate a Pink Realty Office without the approval of Pink Realty Franchise. All our marketing is PINK, our name is PINK, our color is PINK, our gifts are PINK, our branding is PINK, our phone number is PINK, our cars are PINK, our for sale signs are PINK, our website is PINK. Literally everything is PINK.
Pink Realty was established in 2009 by the owners/CEO Monica and Russ Breckenridge. The owners were entrepreneurs prior to opening their business. They primarily focused on real estate investments but then decided to expand their business by opening a realty company to serve more clients. The company started extremely small and was a family run business. Monica’s mother, Claudia Adams, and brother, Brian Adams, helped shape the business. In 2018 Pink Realty opened up its first franchise location in Atlanta, GA.
Have you been struggling to stick out from the competition? A very common complaint among REALTORS is that there are 200 agents within their company and there is no way for them to stand out. We have an unforgettable brand that will get you noticed. Why blend in when you can stick out?!
What is in our Brand?
Our color is Pink
Our trademark is Pink Realty
Our name is Pink
Our phone # is Pink
Our gifts are Pink
Our website is Pink
Our cars are Pink
Our apparel is Pink
We have Pink Realty cycling team too
It’s so simple, yet effective and unique - our company name is the same as our branded color and that is our marketing too!
- While branding and marketing go hand-in-hand, they’re not the same thing. At Pink Realty, we have made them same thing. At the most basic level, BRANDING is who you are. MARKETING is how you build awareness of your brand.
- Branding is your core offerings and values — the things that attract your customers to you. Marketing is the strategy you use to create awareness of those offerings and values.
- Branding is what differentiates you from the competition and facilitates the building of trust and loyalty. Branding allows you to develop relationships with your customers, rather than just creating a series of transactions; which is very good for any business.
- Because branding is at the core of what you can do, it’s important to make sure your brand is legally compliant and protected.
- All our marketing is our brand, the color Pink.
- Signage that sticks out
- Property Flyers
- Property Cards
- Client follow-up emails
- Business Cards
- Property Websites
- Social Media Tools
Pink Realty Client Gifts
- We will research branded promotional items and get a company discount's negotiated. Let us handle all the stress of trying to figure out what your next gift will be.
- One of the reasons Pink Realty is so successful is because Monica has implemented systems over the last 10 years in business to streamline every process. Some examples are:
- Task lists generated on transaction status.
- Detailed checklists for agents to follow
- Transaction management systems in place.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system which is custom programmed for Pink Realty to follow up with clients forever.
- Listing and Buyer Presentations created for you so that all you have to do is plug in your information.
- You will be impressed with the level of detail and organization Monica has taken to get her systems in place.
- Just plug in to the same systems and start seeing the same results that Monica has. You could very quickly become a top agent in your area.
- You will receive a free Franchise Start-Up Package to help you plug into the same systems that Monica uses.
- Each Franchise has their own personal website that they can customize
- Each Franchise has their own CRM
- Each agent gets their own personal website
- Transaction management database
- Your own app to search properties
- Order your own Pink gear and goodies right from our intranet
- Referrals sent to you from our main website. Never pay a referral from our headquarters, leads are diverted directly to you if you service that area.
Franchise Training and Coaching
- CEO Monica Breckenridge is your coach and mentor. Why spends thousands of dollars hiring a real estate coach to make you successful when your own franchise comes with a coach? Monica will provide you with the tools in order to make you successful.
- A specialized team with real estate sales and brokerage experience provides personalized attention, training and skill development. We coach every franchise owner on our manuals and systems to help them implement our products and services. Whether you are looking for operational systems, prospecting, recruitment or business planning, our team will give you what you need to achieve your goals.
- A support team dedicated to helping you provide professional development to all members of your office. We offer on-demand videos, webinars and live events for growth and development. We help you and your agents implement our products, maximize our tools and advance skills, and all when it fits into your schedule.
Our Reviews and Reputation
- Learn from the #4 real estate agent in the United States and #1 agent in Colorado with the best reviews in the industry.
- Our reputation is very important to us. Serving our clients and going above and beyond is our #1 priority. Happy clients lead to more referrals. We will teach you our system to make your clients happy.
- Client reviews speak louder than words. See our amazing reviews in the slider above. Know that you're in good hands with a company that has an amazing reputation.
- CEO Monica Breckenridge has an outstanding reputation and is nationally recognized. She has been featured in many newspaper articles and magazines, as well as Real Trends as a top agent. Building a good reputation is very important to Monica Breckenridge and the success of the company.
Breast Cancer Donations
To top off the branding, CEO Monica Breckenridge wanted to support the community as well, and correlate it back to Pink. Being a cancer survivor herself, Monica knows how important community outreach and awareness is, and how far a donation can go to help out somebody in need.
Pink Realty is a proud sponsor of local charities that help men and women in our region get through some of life’s most difficult moments and financially challenging times. Pink Realty has donated over $100,000 to breast cancer organizations since Febuary 2010.
Pink Realty Professional Cycling Team
Pink Realty is a proud supporter of our cycling community. We believe in bettering our local communities through education on getting outdoors and riding your bike. We sponsor various local cycling clubs and events. Pink Realty even has their own Cycling Team with World Champion , Jason Kimball, as Team Director. CEO Monica Breckenridge herself is a huge bike advocate in the community. When you invest in a Pink Franchise you get worldwide exposure with our cycling team.
Cost Effective and 100% Debt Free Company
Many high tech real estate companies are millions of dollars in debt. Have the peace of mind that we are completely 100% debt free. The owners, Monica and Russ Breckenridge, have personally invested every penny into the company. Being investors themselves and owning hundreds of properties has helped them have the cash needed to build the company. There is no need to rely on other investors, or worry about the real estate company you franchise with going out of business or filing bankruptcy.