Owner, Managing Broker
Office Phone: (719) 393-7465
Text Number: (719) 749-1164
Monica Breckenridge is the owner of Pink Realty and Pink Real Estate. She started the real estate in 2007 as a real estate investor. In 2009 Monica decided to open up her own brokerage company and opened up Pink Realty with her Husband Russ. Monica has her bachelors degree in Criminology and Masters Degree in Forensic Science. Although she only used her knowledge for a brief time working for the Colorado Springs Police Department, Monica still has a passion for law enforcement. In 2013, Monica became the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado Springs, for the first time. Today she is still the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado and continues to grow her team and business.
- Top 11 Real Estate Agent Nationwide in 2016 as seen in Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. Click here to see complete list!
- Top 22 Real Estate Agent Nationwide in 2015 as seen in Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. Click here to see complete list!
- In 2014 Monica was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado having 293 transactions.
- In 2015 Monica was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado having 380 transactions.
- In 2013 Monica’s team personally sold one out of every 2.2 listings without the assistance of another REALTOR. This is due to our powerful marketing and team.
- In 2014, Monica closed 158 Buyer Transactions. Her team was #1 in buyer closings.
- Featured on the cover of Top Agent Magazine in 2014. Read the article Here!
- Featured on the cover of Featured Agent Magazine in 2016. Read the Article Here!
- Featured in Realty Trac Magazine in May 2011 as a Foreclosure Expert
- Member of the Peak Producers consisting of the top 10% of REALTORS in Colorado Springs 2014 and 2015.
- Author of the book, “Short Sale and Foreclosure Investing”.
- #1 Reviewed agent on Trulia.com See my Trulia Profile Here!
- #1 reviewed agent on Zillow with 5 Star Rating! See my Zillow Profile Here!
- Monica is in the process of franchising her company, Pink Realty, Inc.
- Monica is currently building a new office on the corner of Austin Bluffs and Farmingdale to be available December 2016.
Professional Designations and Education
- Bachelors Degree from Colorado State University in 2003 with Major in Criminology and Minor in Forensic Science
- Masters Degree from Colorado University in 2004 with Masters in Forensic Science
- CDPE Designation (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- MRP Designation (Military Relocation Professional)
- SRES® – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- RSPS-Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute
Memberships & Associations
- Member of Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Member of Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS
- Member of Denver Association of REALTORS
- Member of Douglas Elbert Association of REALTORS
- Member of Pueblo Association of REALORS
- Member of Summit Association of REALTORS
- Member of Vail Board of REALTORS
- Member of Aspen Board of REALTORS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Graduated 2015 from Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS Leadership Academy
- REALTOR Services Corporation – RSC Director for 2015/2016 Term (Subsidiary of PPAR)
- Sponsor for Susan G Komen for the Cure in Southeastern Colorado.
- A+ Rating with the BBB!
- Luxury Homes
- Investor Fix and Flips
- Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Military Buyers
- 1st Time Homebuyers
- Moving Up Buyers
- Relocation Expert
- Buying and Selling at the same time
- Preparing a Home to Sell!
- Rental Properties
- Vacation Home Purchase
- Investor Purchase
- 1031 Exchanges
Monica is an an aggressive REALTOR that is determined to be successful. She works really hard for all our clients and strive for the best in customer service. She believes in treating customers the way you would want to be treated. Many of our clients remain long term friends with us. She put a lot of dedication into our clients and making their homes look fabulous. Monica is also a real estate investor and buys houses for rentals or fix and flips.
Am I related to the town of Breckenridge, CO?
That is a question we also get everyday. Are you related to the founders of the town Breckenridge? Well there actually is a fun little story behind the name. The town of Breckenridge, CO was actually named after the Vice President of the United States John Breckinridge. In 1859, a town for gold miners was set up along the Blue River in Colorado. The town was called “Breckinridge” in hopes of flattering Vice President John Breckinridge in order to get a post office. The plan worked and Breckinridge became the first town between the Continental Divide and Salt Lake City to get a post office for its 8,000 residents. Well it so happens that the owners of Pink Realty are related to John Breckinridge. The family name and the town of Breckinridge was renamed over time to Breckenridge. So Yes the town of Breckenridge was named after Monica and Russ’s family. Pretty neat to be living in Colorado and doing real estate in this town.