Monica Breckenridge personally oversees all her listings. Monica has a large listing team in different departments to ensure your listing looks fabulous. One of her listing agents will come out to your home for a free consultation and market analysis.
I’m the owner of Pink Realty and Pink Real Estate. I’ve been in the real estate business full time since 2007 and love every day. In 2013 I became the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado Springs, for the first time. I am still the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado Springs.
- Top 11 Real Estate Agent Nationwide in 2016 as seen in Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. See the complete list!
- Top 22 Real Estate Agents Nationwide in 2015 as seen in Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal. See the complete list!
- In 2014 I was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado having 293 transactions.
- In 2015 Monica was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado having 380 transactions.
- In 2013 I personally sold one out of every 2.2 listings myself without the assistance of another Real Estate Agent. This is due to my powerful marketing and team.
- In 2014, I closed 158 Buyer Transactions. My team was #1 in buyer closings.
- Featured on the cover of Top Agent Magazine in 2014. Read the story!.
- Featured on the cover of Featured Agent Magazine in 2016. Read the Story!
- Featured in Realty Trac Magazine in May 2011 as a Foreclosure Expert
- Member of the Peak Producers consisting of the top 10% of REALTORS in Colorado Springs.
- Author of the book, “Short Sale and Foreclosure Investing”.
- National Speaker, Trainer, and Mentor
- #1 Reveiewed agent on Trulia.com. See my Trulia Profile Here!
- Zillow All-Star with 5 Star Rating. See my Zillow Profile Here!
- Monica is in the process of franchising her company, Pink Realty, Inc.
Professional Designations and Education
- Bachelors Degree from Colorado State University in 2003 with Major in Criminology and Minor in Forensic Science
- Masters Degree from Colorado University in 2004 with Masters in Forensic Science
- CDPE Designation (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- MRP Designation (Military Relocation Professional)
- SRES® – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- RSPS-Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute
Memberships & Associations
- Member of Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Member of Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS
- Member of Denver Association of REALTORS
- Member of Douglas Elbert Association of REALTORS
- Member of Pueblo Association of REALORS
- Member of Summit Association of REALTORS
- Member of Vail Board of REALTORS
- Member of Aspen Board of REALTORS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Graduated 2015 from Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS Leadership Academy
- REALTOR Services Corporation – RSC Director for 2015/2016 Term (Subsidiary of PPAR)
- A+ Rating with the BBB!
- Sponsor for Susan G Komen for the Cure in Southeastern Colorado.
- Luxury Homes
- Investor Fix and Flips
- Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Military Buyers
- 1st Time Homebuyers
- Moving Up Buyers
- Relocation Expert
- Buying and Selling at the same time
- Preparing a Home to Sell!
- Rental Properties
- Vacation Home Purchase
- Investor Purchase
- 1031 Exchanges
I am an aggressive REALTOR that is determined to be successful. I work really hard for all my clients and strive for the best in customer service. I treat my customers the way I would want to be treated. Many of my clients remain long term friends with me. I put a lot of dedication into my clients and making their homes look fabulous. I work almost every day to make sure everything gets done very timely! I am also a real estate investor and I buy houses. Ask me during our meeting if your home qualifies for our investment home purchase.
I am a proud sponsor for Susan G Komen! With every closing we donate a minimum of $100 to our local organization. In 2013 we have already donated over $24,000 to local men and women with breast cancer. Year to date we have donated over $55,000. This year we have helped 6 men and women with early breast cancer detection through our donations. They are now cancer free. Susan G Komen has also made a grant in our honor for our generous donations! We are actively involved with helping our local men and women fight breast cancer!
Am I related to the town of Breckenridge, CO?
That is a question we also get everyday. Are you related to the founders of the town Breckenridge? Well there actually is a fun little story behind the name. The town of Breckenridge, CO was actually named after the Vice President of the United States John Breckinridge. In 1859, a town for gold miners was set up along the Blue River in Colorado. The town was called “Breckinridge” in hopes of flattering Vice President John Breckinridge in order to get a post office. The plan worked and Breckinridge became the first town between the Continental Divide and Salt Lake City to get a post office for its 8,000 residents. Well it so happens that the owners of Pink Realty are related to John Breckinridge. The family name and the town of Breckinridge was renamed over time to Breckenridge. So Yes, the town of Breckenridge was named after Monica and Russ's family. Pretty neat to be living in Colorado and doing real estate in this town.