Residential Property Management in Colorado Springs, CO
As a full-service property management firm, we offer the most comprehensive and cost-effective management solution in the industry for residential property management!Our company has established a higher standard for the property management industry by incorporating innovative processes and systems which are managed by a professional and well-trained staff of experienced managers, maintenance technicians, and high-level accountants.
As a full-service property management firm, we offer:
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising Program – Pink Realty spends thousands of dollars every month on advertising our vacancies. We have negotiated exclusive contracts with major advertising providers to ensure top placement and frequency. As a result, we take hundreds of calls daily from prospective tenants and we lease properties much faster than our competitors. Unlike most property management companies, we are staffed on weekends as well when we get the most rental inquiries. We also put all our renter inquiries in a follow up for future properties. We gather the renters specifications and when we have a property come available that matches their criteria we send out an email and call them. We also put out a BIG bright PINK sign in front of the yard that says FOR RENT.
- Rigorous Credit, Income, Eviction, Prior Residency and Criminal Screening – Pink Realty makes every effort to find tenants who will pay rent timely and will take good care of your property. We require all applicants to verify their income to ensure they can afford the rent. We also run criminal background and credit background checks on everyone who is over age 18 in the home. Additionally, we run prior eviction searches. We also check with previous landlords to verify that the tenant paid rent, paid on time, and how well they left the property. Our background checks also check the tenants for any judgements against them. This is critical to know because if the are judgement, they can start garnishing wages making it difficult to pay rent. We also check to see if the potential tenant is a sex offender. We also do a personal interview with every tenant and if need to we can make a personal visit to their current home to verify the condition of their current home.
- Routine Inspections – We inspect all properties we manage on a regular basis to ensure they are being well maintained by the tenants. These inspections are done by qualified home inspectors who will inform you of any issues that need to be addressed. We will also update you if we find any issues with the property’s plumbing, furnace, water heaters, air conditioners, or any other mechanical systems as well as appliances.
- Online Accounting and Financial Reporting –
- Maintenance Coordination – In addition to saving you time and money through our management services, Pink Realty provides high quality and timely maintenance on your property. Our in-house maintenance staff and preferred vendor relationships will save you time and money as well as ensure the repairs are done in a professional manner. We also take care of sprinkler blow out’s each year so that the sprinkler system doesn’t freeze during the winter. In order to protect your property and ensure your tenants are taken care of, our maintenance department is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, including all of our emergency services. We also hold a maintenance reserve for each property of a minimum of $250. This way we can pull money from the maintenance reserve without having to call you for all the minor things.
- Rent Collections – Our collection processes are professional but tough and we are very diligent in collecting your rent in a timely manner. We set the expectation early on so that the tenants understand that their rent must be paid on time. In addition, as the rent payments come in, the funds are quickly disbursed to you through electronic direct deposit or a standard check.
- Complete Eviction and Possession Services – We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent. However, in the event a tenant can no longer meet their rental obligation, we will handle the eviction process swiftly. Our staff is knowledgeable in state and local Landlord and Tenant laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps necessary to collect rents and/or evict tenants. We handle the entire eviction process so you won’t have to.
- Detailed Lease Up– We make sure each property is fully documented when leased up. To include the following:
- Prepare and administer lease documents, including all disclosures, lead-based paint, mold, house rules, etc.
- Detailed walk-through of the property prior to Resident occupancy, this includes taking photo’s and a video to document the condition prior to tenants moving in.
- Inspection Report for Residents to sign-The tenants will walk through the property and document any damage to the property.
- Collect first month’s rent and place security deposit in FDIC-insured Trust account
- Require tenants to get renters insurance immediately