All parties over the age of 18 residing on the leased premises, including spouses, roommates, and adult children, must submit a separate application and pay the application fee. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
To apply for a home, click on property management and rentals, and then you can view available listings and click “apply now”. To complete the rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income. The applicants’ verifiable combined gross monthly income must be a minimum of three times the amount of the rent.
Please note the following policies and procedures:
1. Properties may be rented no further than two weeks from the date an application is approved into unless the available date for the property is further out, in which case, the available date shall be the start date of the lease.
2. Applications are accepted on a most qualified basis, not first come, first served.
3. We will continue to market and make a property available to other applicants until we have a signed lease and all required funds in hand. A delay on your part may cause you to lose a property you have been approved for.
4. All funds paid prior to move-in must be paid in the form of cashier’s check or money order. If you are not local call our office about wiring funds (a wire fee may apply).
5. The advertised rental rate is the discounted rental rate. The full lease rate is $50 higher than the advertised, discounted rate. Provided payment is made on or before the first of any month, you will receive an automatic $50 prompt payment discount and will only pay the discounted amount.
6. All leases end on the second 31st day of May after the date the lease is executed.
7. Pets are allowed in most of our properties and generally without size restriction; however, there are some exceptions such as excessive quantities and aggressive breeds. Please call to verify that your pets will be allowed in a specific property. We consider the following breeds aggressive, and they will not be allowed:
- Pit Bull
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Presa Canario (Bullmastiff)
- Wolf Hybrid
- any mix of the above, and any dog that demonstrates a propensity for dominance or aggressive behavior to include unprovoked barking, growling, or snarling; aggressively running along fence lines; biting, scratching or chasing; or escaping confinement.
8. A $250 non-refundable pet fee will be charged for each pet. Pet rent in the amount of $25 per month per pet will be charged; however, the pet rent for the first pet may be waived (ask for details).
9. We do not participate in Section 8 or any other subsidized housing program.
10. Your combined gross income must be a minimum 3 times the rental amount. If you are self-employed, you must provide two years of tax returns to verify your income. If you are employed, you must provide 2 months of current pay stubs. If your employer charges an employment verification fee, you must pay it in addition to the application fee.
11. All occupants 18 or over must submit an application. If you are applying with a co-applicant, your application will not be completed until all applications are received.
12. A credit score below 600, an eviction filing against you, regardless of its disposition, and unfavorable rental history will be disqualifications.
13. Upon approval of an application, applicant must sign a lease and deliver all required funds to Landlord not later than close of business on the next business day. Any delay on the applicant’s part may cause the applicant to lose a property he has been approved for. An application approval may be withdrawn at any time prior to when a lease is signed and all required funds have been paid to Landlord. We will continue to market and make a property available to other applicants until we have a signed lease and all required funds in hand, regardless of any approved applications.
14. Our current lease agreement is available for review at any time in our office.
When filling out an application you consent and authorize the following:
“You declare that all your statements in this application are true and complete. By submitting this electronic application, you authorize Pink Realty to verify this information through any means, including any consumer or criminal record reporting agencies, personal and professional references, employers and other rental housing owners. If you fail to answer any question or give false information, the property may reject your application, retain all application fees and deposits as liquidated damages for its time and expense, and terminate your right of occupancy. You further authorize Pink Realty to obtain from any law enforcement agency, present or past employer or supervisor, landlord, finance bureau/office, credit bureau, collection agency, college, university or other institute of learning or certification, private business, military branch or the national personnel records center, personal reference and/or other persons, and authorize the same to give records or information that they may have concerning your criminal history, motor vehicle history, earnings history, credit history, character, employment records, record of attendance and earned degrees or certificates, or any other information requested, whether the said records are private or public, and including those which may be deemed to be privileged or confidential in nature and you irrevocably and unconditionally release all such persons, including any named or unnamed informant, from any liability resulting from the furnishing of this information.